We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s Tips and Tricks: Who Needs QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is great for a lot of businesses, but it isn’t right for everyone. How do you know if QuickBooks Online is the right solution for your business?
We* recommend QuickBooks Online for clients who:
- Are always on the go
- Run service-based businesses
- Are comfortable working online
- Want a low- or no-maintenance solution
- Handle a variety of transactions
- Would benefit from basic business reports
- Need a product that will grow with them
- Have one or more locations
Working online is especially popular in industries such as:
- Professional and administrative services
- Health care
QuickBooks Online is a great choice for you if you are looking for:
- Anytime, anywhere access for up to 25 people at the same time
- Automatic updates and upgrades that don’t require any action from you
- Free support to help with setup or to answer “how-to” questions
- Light inventory capabilities and expenses tracked by job
- iPhone, iPad, Android apps that sync key tasks across all devices
- Bank and credit card transactions automatically downloaded from 16,000+ banks
- Automatic emailing of recurring transactions (invoice/receipts) and reports
- For accountants – multiple AR/AP lines in journal entries
- Free access for an accountant or bookkeeper to work on the books at the same time
QuickBooks Desktop software may be more suitable if you need:
- Very robust inventory, job costing, or custom reporting capabilities
- Integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale products**
- More flexibility in customizing forms
- The QuickBooks Bill Pay feature
- Progress invoicing or ability to receive partial POs.
*QuickBooks Online recommendations from our partners over at Intuit.
**If you are looking for integration with QuickBooks Point of Sale, this may still be a solution for you! The new QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel is pairing iPad Point of Sale software with QuickBooks Online financial software for a new and more liberating solution to client pain points.
If you would like more information on QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel, QuickBooks Online vs QuickBooks Desktop, or to sign up for QuickBooks Online, please give us a call at (844)4-QBOOKS. (844)472-6657.