As of February 3, 2015, QuickBooks Online v.82 is now live! Read on for more information about this newest version release.
- See the number of overdue invoices in the Pending Invoices column and sort customers by overdue balance. Customers > click the red Overdue bar. These changes also apply to the Vendors page.
- See the deposits in the customer split view. Customers > click a customer in the list.
- Tab from field to field in the bank feed expanded row. Press Up/Down arrow to select within a field or among radio buttons. Transactions > Banking > click a row to expand it.
- We help you fix bank feed error 324. This error occurs when QuickBooks is unable to download your bank transactions due to changes to your bank account number, name, or nickname. Transactions > Banking > Fix It.
- Sort the recurring transactions list by the Template Name column. Gear > Recurring Transactions.
- The issue with the Payee column not showing the name from the matched QuickBooks transaction has been resolved.
- The issue with the weekly timesheet Billable checkbox not staying cleared has been resolved. Create (+) > Weekly Timesheet.
- An updated QuickBooks Mac app now supports the full QuickBooks Online product line (Simple Start, Essentials, and Plus), additional services like QuickBooks Payroll and QuickBooks Payments, and third party apps.
If you want to report an issue or suggestion: Leave feedback by clicking the Gear icon in QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. This is the official way to get your ideas recorded and worked on!
Need technical support? Your fastest options to get technical support are listed on our Links page, under “Get help and give feedback.”