As of December 22, 2014, QuickBooks Online v81 is now live! Read on for more information about this newest version release.
- Management reports. Easily customize a professional-looking package of reports, complete with cover page, table of contents, preliminary pages, reports, and end notes. Perfect for sharing a financial summary of your company with businesses partners and management Three management report templates are ready to use: Company Overview, Sales Performance, and Expenses Performance. Reports > Management Reports.
- Batch print statements in order. When you click Customers in the left navbar, select multiple customers, and then click Batch actions > Create statements. The statements will print in the order you select.
- Payee column on bank feeds page. Based on your feedback, a payee column is now available! Once you enter a payee, QuickBooks remembers it for future transactions. Transactions > Banking.
- Batch select payments when making a bank deposit. Click the back select checkbox to select all payments at once. Create (+) > Bank Deposit.
- Run reports from lists. Create a report from most lists with just one click. Select a list from Gear > All Lists and then click the Run Report button.
- Collapse the navbar. Save screen space and collapse the left navbar. Gear > QuickBooks Labs > Collapsible Left Navigation. Remember to refresh your browser after you turn it on!
- Apply settings across all tables. When you choose the number of rows to view and whether to compact a table, your choices apply to all tables across QuickBooks. For example, choose Transactions > Sales, click the gear above the table, and go to the Apply to all tables section.
- Resizable columns on more tables. Column resizing is now available on the pages at Create (+) > Bank Deposit and Create (+) > Journal Entry.
- Year-end guide. View our QuickBooks guide on year-end housekeeping. Employees > Year-end guide.
If you want to report an issue or suggestion: Leave feedback by clicking the Gear icon in QuickBooks, and then click Feedback. This is the official way to get your ideas recorded and worked on!
Need technical support? Your fastest options to get technical support are listed on our Links page, under “Get help and give feedback.”