INTUIT PARTNERS WITH REVEL SYSTEMS TO DELIVER IPAD POINT OF SALE SOLUTION WITHIN QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ECOSYSTEM:
QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems elevates the merchant experience.
Mountain View, Calif – Nov. 17, 2014. – Intuit Inc (Nasdaq: INTU) is partnering with Revel Systems as the premier partner to launch QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems, a new Online iPad point-of-sale (POS) solution that works seamlessly within the QuickBooks ecosystem. The new offering leverages the power of the cloud to automatically sync sales, payments, inventory, CRM and payroll data to QuickBooks, providing retailers with an integrated view of how money is flowing in and out of their businesses.
“This is all about giving retailers maximum flexibility to accept payments and manage customer relationships anytime, anywhere, while staying grounded and confident because they can always access an up-to-date and accurate picture of their books,” said Eric Dunn, Intuit’s senior vice president for payments and commerce solutions. “QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems brings together the benefits of two leading cloud solutions to deliver an even more powerful result for food and retail businesses.”
“We are thrilled to partner with Intuit and together both companies are creating a product, QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems, that solves a huge need and a pain point for retailers today,” says Lisa Falzone, co-founder and CEO of Revel Systems.
Key Features and Benefits
QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel Systems makes it easier than ever for retailers to manage their operations thanks to:
- Intuitive iPad Interface: lets users focus on what matters most – the customer. Gone are the days of spending hours training new employees and hidden customer management tools.
- Seamless Integration with QuickBooks Online: sales and payments data will automatically be entered and categorized in QuickBooks Online, eliminating the time-intensive work of manually reconciling the books after hours. The integration will be available for new and existing QuickBooks Online customers alike.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access: Revel’s industry-leading point of sale solution allows retailers maximum flexibility to track sales, inventory, staffing and payroll remotely.
- Always On Mode: retailers can be confident they will never miss a sale thanks to the “Always On Mode,” which leverages Revel’s industry-leading technology so that they can continue to accept and sync payments to sales and inventory reports even if their internet connection is slow or completely down.
- Advanced Inventory and Reporting: provides retailers with real insights into their inventory and payments data, including detailed sales numbers, product sales reporting, item discount tracking and comprehensive history of all orders.
QuickBooks Point of Sale powered by Revel will be available in early 2015. Those interested in more information can register at: Quickbooks.com/RevelPOS
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. creates business and financial management solutions that simplify the business of life for small business, consumers and accounting professionals.
Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks, Quicken and TurboTax, which make it easier to manage small businesses and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. Mint.com provides a fresh, easy and intelligent way for people to manage their money, which Demandforce offers marketing and communication tools for small businesses. ProSeries and Lacerte are Intuit’s leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had revenue of $4.5 billion in its fiscal year 2014. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canade, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com
About Revel Systems
Revel Systems iPad POS was founded in 2010 in San Francisco, CA with the goal of changing the point-of-sale market. Founders Lisa Falzone and Chris Ciabarra developed a quick, intuitive and secure iOS-based point-of-sale system by combining cloud-based technology and the mobility of the iPad. Revel Systems software offers a feature-rich POS solution for restaurant, retail and grocery establishments with integrated payroll, inventory tracking, customer relationship management and more. With the introduction o the Revel Marketplace, Revel iPad POS users can now integrate directly into third-party enhancements, including mobile payments, online ordering, gift or reward cards and advanced financial software suites. For more information on teh new standard in point of sale, please visit http://revelup.com.
This information is intended to outline our general product direction, but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision.
If you are interested in more information, or to be placed on a call-back list once this technology is available for purchase, please give us at Modern Secretary a call at 844-4QBOOKS (844-472-6657 x201). Please note that the traditional desktop-version of QuickBooks Point of Sale will still be available. This is simply an additional software offering and does not replace anything existing.