We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Update QuickBooks Point of Sale.
It’s important to keep up with the newest release of your QuickBooks Point of Sale software. Here’s how:
- [OPEN] Point of Sale.
- Select the [HELP] menu on the right hand side.
- Choose [SOFTWARE UPDATES].
- Choose [CHECK FOR UPDATES].
- If [NEW UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE], select [UPDATE NOW] > [OK].
- Once the download is complete, the window will read [SUCCESSFUL UPDATES:] and then list the releases that were downloaded. Click [OK].
- You will need to [RESTART YOUR COMPUTER] for the updates to take effect. If it is not convenient, choose [RESTART COMPUTER LATER]. The changes will take effect the next time your computer is restarted.
- If [YOUR SOFTWARE IS UP TO DATE], click [OK].