Question of The Week: QuickBooks Point of Sale: How do I set up emailing receipts out of Point of Sale?
We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Update QuickBooks Financial. This should work for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions.
- [OPEN] QuickBooks financial.
- Click the [HELP] menu.
- Select [UPDATE QUICKBOOKS].
- Select [UPDATE NOW].
- All available updates are preselected for you. [DESELECT] any updates you do not want to receive and click [GET UPDATES].
- If [THERE’S A NEW QUICKBOOKS SOFTWARE UPDATE WAITING FOR YOU], choose [OK].
- In order for these new updates to be installed, you will need to [RESTART QUICKBOOKS FINANCIAL].
- When you restart QuickBooks, you will receive a notice that asks you to [INSTALL NOW].
- The installation window will open and show you the progress of your update.
- When the installation is complete, you will get a pop up window that says [CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR VERSION OF QUICKBOOKS IS NOW UP TO DATE]. Select [OK].
- QuickBooks financial will automatically open.
- Updates may affect your company file, and QuickBooks will ask you to [UPDATE COMPANY FILE NOW].