We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s How To: Turn On Merchant Services in QuickBooks Enterprise.
Turning on Merchant Services in QuickBooks Enterprise is one of the best ways to ensure that you are getting paid fast and reliably by your customers!
The first step to getting credit card processing in your Enterprise software is to let us know you want it! Give us a call at 844-4QBOOKS and tell us you’d like it turned on. We will walk you through a quick questionnaire to get all of the information needed to get your Payments Account active on our end.
Once we get your Payments Account live, you will need to link it to your QuickBooks Enterprise software. Here’s the how-to for that:
- [OPEN] your company file that you want linked.
- Choose the [CUSTOMERS] drop down menu from the top.
- Select [LINK PAYMENT SERVICE TO COMPANY FILE].
- The web page that appears will ask for you to log in. [LOG IN] using the same information used when setting up your Payment Account. Then select [LOGIN].
- A new web page should appear reading “Congratulations, your Payment service has been successfully linked to your QuickBooks company file.”
Now you can accept credit cards right in your QuickBooks Enterprise software!