We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Set Up Employee Direct Deposit in Enterprise.
- Starting from the QuickBooks Enterprise Home Screen, click on the [EMPLOYEES] drop-down menu.
- Choose [EMPLOYEE CENTER].
- Double click on the employee’s name.
- Choose the [PAYROLL INFO] tab.
- Select [DIRECT DEPOSIT].
- Click [USE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR (EMPLOYEE’S NAME)].
- Choose number of accounts to use (1 or 2).
- Enter the employee’s financial institution information – [BANK NAME], [ROUTING NO.], [ACCOUNT NO.], and [ACCOUNT TYPE].
- If the employee chose two accounts, enter the amount or percentage the employee wants to put in the first account in the [OPTIONAL AMOUNT] field. The remainder will be deposited into the second account.
- Click [OK].
As always, if you have any questions, or need help with this process, feel free to give us a call at 844-4-QBOOKS. (844) 472-6657. To get all of our great how to articles and videos delivered to your inbox, make sure to subscribe to our blog (on the right-hand side of this page).