We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Remove Employee Direct Deposit in Enterprise.
- Starting from the QuickBooks Enterprise Home Screen, choose [EMPLOYEES] > [EMPLOYEE CENTER].
- Double-click the name of the employee you are removing direct deposit from.
- Choose the [PAYROLL INFO] tab.
- Click the [DIRECT DEPOSIT] button.
- Uncheck the [USE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR THIS EMPLOYEE] check box.
- Click [OK].
As always, if you have any questions, or need help with this process, feel free to give us a call at 844-4-QBOOKS. (844) 472-6657. To get all of our great how to articles and videos delivered to your inbox, make sure to subscribe to our blog (on the right-hand side of this page).