We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Email an Invoice from QuickBooks Enterprise.
Nowadays, many customers order things online or over the phone, and never set foot inside a retail store. QuickBooks Enterprise allows you to email invoices directly to customers for payment. Here’s how:
- From your Home screen, click the [CREATE INVOICES] button.
- Input [LINE ITEMS], services or goods you are invoicing the customer for.
- On the tool bar above the invoice, click the [EMAIL DROP-DOWN ARROW] and select [INVOICE].
- You will get a pop-up menu will several options. Click [SEND BY EMAIL].
- Enter the [CUSTOMER EMAIL ADDRESS].
- Make sure [YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS] is correct.
- You can edit the [SUBJECT] if you wish.
- You can also edit the [EMAIL TEXT], and even [CHECK SPELLING].
- When you’re happy with your email, click [SEND NOW].
- Your customer will get an email from you with their invoice attached, and you can get paid faster!