We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Create an Invoice in QuickBooks Online.
One of the most basic things you’ll need to do in QuickBooks Online is create an Invoice. Let’s walk through the step-by-step:
- On the left-hand side, select [MY BOOKS].
- On the top, center of your screen is a big white [+]. Click it.
- Under the [CUSTOMERS] column, choose [INVOICE].
- Type in or choose the [CUSTOMER NAME], and the [EMAIL ADDRESS] if you desire.
- The Billing Address should populate to the one you entered when creating the customer.
- Feel free to change the [TERMS], [INVOICE DATE], or [DUE DATE] if necessary.
- Add [PRODUCTS/SERVICES].
- If you scroll down the page, you’ll see you can also add a [MESSAGE DISPLAYED ON INVOICE], [STATEMENT MEMO], and even add [ATTACHMENTS].
- At the bottom center, you can either [PRINT OR PREVIEW] or [MAKE RECURRING].
- When you’re done, [SAVE & CLOSE].
QuickBooks Online has one of the easiest-to-learn, most user-friendly interface of all of the QuickBooks products. It’s a great fit at a great price for a lot of companies. If you have any questions, or to get QuickBooks Online for your business, give us a call! 844-4-QBOOKS.