We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Change Users and Passwords in QuickBooks Enterprise.
If you have multiple people working within your company QuickBooks file, it is highly recommended that you create a separate user login for each individual. But what happens if you change employees and need to delete or change user names and passwords within your financial software?
Here’s How To:
- Click [COMPANY].
- Hover over [USERS] and then select [SET UP USERS AND ROLES].
- Select the [USER NAME] that needs to be changed, and then click [EDIT].
- From here, you can [EDIT THE USER NAME], [PASSWORD], and [ROLES] for this user. You can also set up a [CHALLENGE QUESTION] that will help with password reset should the password get lost or forgotten.
- When you are done [EDITING] the user, click [OK].
- [EDIT ANY OTHER USERS] that need work, and then select [CLOSE] when you are done.