We’re here to help you add some more tools to your tool belt with today’s handy How To: Add a Message to a Customer Invoice in Enterprise.
When you print or send a customer invoice, a lot of times you want to add a little something to make it more friendly to your customers, like “Thank you!” or “Happy Holidays!” QuickBooks has a couple of these built in for your to use, such as “It has been a pleasure working with you!” and “Thank you for your business.”
Here’s how to add a message to your customer’s invoice:
- Open [ENTERPRISE].
- Select the [CREATE INVOICES] icon.
- Input the [CUSTOMER: JOB] and [ITEMS] relevant to this invoice.
- On the bottom left, select the [CUSTOMER MESSAGE] drop down arrow.
- Select the [RELEVANT MESSAGE] for this invoice. If you would like to add your own message instead, select [ADD NEW]
- The [NEW CUSTOMER MESSAGE] window will open.
- Type the [NEW CUSTOMER MESSAGE] you would like to add to this invoice.
- Select [OK].
This customer message will appear on this invoice, and will be an option available for selection on all future invoices.